Today’s accounting clients utilize increasingly complex structures to manage their personal and business affairs, including many which require deep insight into the law and the ability to deftly navigate a regulatory environment that grows more complicated by the day. Forging a strategic partnership with a reputable law firm experienced in these matters will allow you to better meet your clients’ needs and provide your own firm with a path to even greater growth.
At Smith Legacy Law, we consider such partnerships crucial to our mission. Our knowledgeable and skilled attorneys provide a full range of services across all of our practice areas to aid accountants seeking to provide superior service as they work to overcome their clients’ challenges and achieve their financial goals.
Scope of Our Accountant Partnerships
Smith Legacy Law is frequently called on to assist accounting clients in a wide range of matters, including:
- General Counsel Services: Our attorneys provide outsourced general counsel services for small business owners in numerous industries.
- Corporate Law: Smith Legacy Law offers your business and corporate clients cost-effective and innovative legal solutions in all areas of commercial law, including business formation and organization, tax planning, contract negotiation and management, exit strategy and succession planning, and more.
- Wills, Estates, and Trusts: Attorneys can assist your clients with all of their estate planning needs, including the drafting of Wills, the establishment of various trusts, and the administration of probate.
- Asset Protection Planning: Our attorneys can help your client utilize the appropriate asset protection tools, including asset protection trusts, pre- and post-marital agreements and Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts, to safeguard their financial legacy for future generations.
- Supplemental Needs Planning: We can assist in establishing supplemental needs trusts to ensure those with disabilities always have access to the care and services they need without jeopardizing their public benefit programs.
- Philanthropic and Charitable Giving Planning: Smith Legacy Law will see that your client’s philanthropic gifts are properly structured and administered to ensure the maximum benefit possible.
- Litigation Support: Our attorneys have substantial experience resolving all manner of complex disputes in state and federal courts, as well as through mediation, arbitration, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Explore a Partnership With Smith Legacy Law Today
Accountants who consistently provide superior service to their clients are poised for growth.
By partnering with Smith Legacy Law, you’ll be able to expand your menu of offerings and confidently refer clients to seasoned attorneys capable of providing the legal counsel necessary to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.
If you’re interested in exploring a mutually-beneficial partnership with Smith Legacy Law, please contact our office to arrange for a free consultation.
Contact Us to Discuss an Accounting Partnership Today
Do your clients require insightful legal guidance and assistance navigating an increasingly complex regulatory environment?
Smith Legacy Law provides legal advice and counsel in a wide range of estate planning and business matters, enabling accountants to grow their own practices by offering clients a wider menu of services.