A coordinated effort among financial advisors, family offices and legal counsel is essential to ensure that all life and estate planning endeavors are professionally orchestrated, integrated, and implemented to achieve a client’s objectives.
Forging strategic partnerships with other professionals is crucial to our mission. Smith Legacy Law provides a full range of services across all of our practice areas to help registered investment advisory firms, financial wealth management professionals and family offices better meet the needs of their clients and stakeholders.
How We Assist Financial Advisors and Their Clients
Smith Legacy Law is routinely called upon to assist financial advisors in developing and implementing estate and life planning strategies on behalf of their clients, including:
- Wills, Estates, and Trust Planning: Our skilled attorneys will work with you to develop estate plans that will safeguard your clients’ legacies and ensure their assets are distributed as they intended while minimizing taxes and other potential expenses.
- Probate, Estates, and Trust Administration: We’ll work with your clients to ensure a smooth process and limit the potential for unnecessary expense, conflict, or litigation.
- Wills, Estates, and Trust Litigation: Our firm has successfully advocated on behalf of trustees, executors, administrators, conservators, beneficiaries, and other parties in all manner of estate-related disputes.
- Asset Protection Planning: Our attorneys can review your client’s legal and financial situation, determine where their exposure might be, and assist them in structuring the appropriate asset protection tools for their particular circumstances.
- Supplemental Needs Planning: We can assist in establishing supplemental needs trusts to ensure those with disabilities always have access to the care and services they need without jeopardizing their eligibility for public benefit programs.
- Philanthropic and Charitable Giving Planning: Smith Legacy Law will see that your clients’ philanthropic gifts are properly structured and administered to ensure the maximum benefit possible.
How We Assist Family Offices
Our attorneys work closely with our high-net-worth clients and their family offices. This is how we became known as “your attorney for life.” Our high touch, proactive and relationship-oriented approach to service delivery is what creates our best partnerships with family offices. Our approach includes:
- Ongoing communication and partnership with investment and tax advisors on strategy
- Analyzing and evaluating real estate investments and non-traditional investments
- On call advice on any legal matter
- Integration with faith based legal processes (including Halakhah) to mediate disputes
- Succession planning and preparation for future generations to manage the family wealth
- Access to our network of vetted professional service providers
Families are all unique and have specific needs. To learn more about how we can create a custom partnership with your family office and provide immediate value, please contact us immediately.
Explore a Partnership With Smith Legacy Law Today
Partnership with Smith Legacy Law allows financial advisors to offer a holistic approach to financial planning and the ability to confidently refer clients to seasoned attorneys capable of providing the legal counsel necessary to achieve their goals.
As your trusted legal partner, we’ll deliver a superior level of service to each and every client, striving to protect and enhance your reputation as diligently as we do our own.
If you’re interested in exploring a mutually-beneficial partnership with Smith Legacy Law, please contact our office to arrange for a free consultation.
Contact Us to Discuss a Financial Advisor or Family Office Partnership Today
Financial advisors and family offices frequently call ont legal counsel to facilitate various life and estate planning endeavors.
Smith Legacy Law assists registered investment advisory firms, financial wealth management professionals and family offices better meet the needs of clients and stakeholders.