The employer-employee relationship has changed dramatically in the wake of COVID-19 and the pace of change will continue to present challenges. Human Resource officers face increasing challenges with attracting and keeping qualified employees. From the great resignation to quiet quitting – employee retention and motivation have never been more critical. Smith Legacy Law partners with Human Resources / Benefits departments to offer a legal services benefit custom made for your organization.
As Human Resource professionals you are aware that people management and retention is a complicated matter. Employees present a myriad of different needs, concerns and problems that often affect their work. By supplying your employees a legal resource as part of their benefits package you are making an impact on productivity and employee retention.
We work with organizations to create and customize a menu of non-employment related legal and professional services you may offer as an employee benefit. The services may include:
- Simple Estate Planning – Most people need simple estate planning documents, and knowing they have completed the estate planning process provides peace of mind.
- Legal Question Hotline – Your employees may face problems and require legal recourse. Give them our number, we will help.
- Lawyer Referral Services – If we cannot help with a legal problem, we may be able to refer them to another attorney or law firm who can.
- Tax and Financial Planning – Let us review your taxes and your tax strategy – you would be surprised at the number of times we find things missed by others.·
- Debt Management Services – People get themselves into debt problems, we can help with advice and counsel, and recommend outside providers when necessary.
Please contact Smith Legacy Law to request your free consultation.
Have Questions About Employer Partnerships?
Contact us to schedule your free consultation.
* indicates required fields
Contact Us to Discuss an Employer Partnership Today
As the employer-employee relationship grows increasingly complex, offering an innovative slate of benefits can aid businesses in recruiting and retaining needed talent.
Smith Legacy Law can work with your organization to customize a menu of non-employment related legal and professional services you may offer as employee benefits.